Skip to main content

I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Series

Watch Now I Dream of Jeannie - The Complete Series



watch movie

You can play them on a Mac or PC desktop computer, as well as many other supposed devices. The free download for Windows or Mac OS take less than a minute to install over a broadband connection.

Your Wish is Our Command!

All 139 episodes filled with hilarious blinks!

With the blink of her eyes and a nod of her head, Barbara Eden will make your wishes come true in I Dream Of Jeannie: The Complete Series.

Enjoy all 139 episodes in their original broadcast presentation including the first season in black and white on this 12-disc collection that re-introduces Larry Hagman as Captain Anthony Tony Nelson, an astronaut who finds himself Master to a beautiful and crafty genie (Eden) whom he unknowingly releases from a bottle. Together, he and Jeannie are a magical match. Packed with some of television's brightest guest stars, I Dream Of Jeannie is the beloved must-own comedy series that will have you dreaming of TV's Golden Age.



Contents Include the Following and MORE:

Season One
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer‏:‎No
MPAA rating‏:‎NR (Not Rated)
Product Dimensions‏:‎1.2 x 5.4 x 7.2 inches; 10.4 Ounces
Item model number‏:‎683904111715
Director‏:‎Various
Media Format‏:‎Multiple Formats, Box set, NTSC
Run time‏:‎57 hours and 50 minutes
Release date‏:‎November 30, 2021
Actors‏:‎Barbara Eden, Larry Hagman, Bill Daily, Hayden Rorke, Barton MacLane
Studio‏:‎Sony Pictures Home
ASIN‏:‎B0128P0LQ2
Country of Origin‏:‎USA
Number of discs‏:‎12

watch movie

Comments